Monday, January 28, 2008

January 25

Jonathan Micah Peters - born January 25, 2008 at 4:41PM. He was 6 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long.

After barely making it to the hospital (the baby's head came out in the hospital lobby), we made it to a room, and Mary Grace birthed our baby boy in a wheelchair. Baby and mom are doing very well. We're at home now, and would like to pass along a few pictures:


Not even 1 hour old


Daddy and baby


Proud Parents


Mommy and baby


Big Brother Caleb holding Jonathan


Showing my eyes early on


Bundled up with Mommy


Sleeping


Sleeping, again


Cuddling


Getting ready to go home


The brothers at home.

2 comments:

Molly said...

my deepest, most sincere congratulations. jonathan is beautiful! cherish it all, my friends--he's an undeserved gift.

Abby said...

Oh my gosh! He's adorable...a truly beautiful newborn. I can't wait to met him!