Thursday, November 01, 2007

762

This is the day (the 2nd) where it's normally Caleb photo central. But the blog is changing. And in my mind, I am about three blogs behind anyway. Pictures of Caleb and other news will have to wait.
So without internet I am at a friend's house, because the blog must be posted. People are waiting for house pictures. So I will deliver:


Front


Living Room


Dining Room


Kitchen


Kitchen/Dining


Caleb's Room


Master Bedroom


Back Yard


Back


Still unpacking...future baby's room

4 comments:

Molly said...

wow it's beautiful!!! it was so great to talk to you yesterday, mary grace. it was a true blessing during these confusing and sad days. i love you.

joel, maggie said...

you get to live THERE?! that is so awesome! and you're right - i was definitely waiting to see those pictures. thanks for not disappointing!

Judith Canner said...

Your house is so beautiful... I hope everything is going well and you are settling in. I miss you all. Much Love Judith

elee said...

Hey Chris and Mary Grace, What is your new mailing address? And, on the same note, has your email address changed? I only have the Davis Kane address and I'm pretty sure that has changed now. Email me and let me know! Thanks, Erin Lee