Friday, March 02, 2007

Life (at twelve months)

Well, well, well. Twelve months ago today, we went to the hospital, getting there at 7:15AM. Caleb was born at 7:39AM. And the ride continues...


Mommy is my favorite.


Wow, this is Downy soft.


I can eat at the table with Daddy.


You've heard of Black Beard...This is Black (Bean) Gotee.


Caleb and his friend Marie in their first Cheerio eating contest.


That is water on my pants...really.


48...49...50 one-armed push-ups


Did someone say I could have cake tomorrow?


Stay tuned...!

1 comment:

joel, maggie said...

That "Mommy is my favorite" picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He's such a sweet little hugger! Marie got the black bean gotee, too. It's cute on Caleb, but not so much on a little girl :-)

We had so much fun at your party today! Happy birthday...YAY!