Saturday, September 02, 2006

Life (at half a year)

It's about 6 months, and we're getting a "good" night's sleep about every other night. Caleb seems to be learning to nap longer as well. As you will see, this seems to be the month of the new food. Caleb would like to show you some pictures:

Almost...Almost...


I did it. I rolled over!


Playing outside. I love the outdoors.


I don't know how I feel about sweet potatoes.


Pillow fort!


Peeking over the couch at mommy.


Oooh. Bananas.


Rooaaaaaarrrr! (Go Nittany Lions!)


Well, maybe it's not so bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The "Rooooaaar" picture is just about the funniest thing I've seen in a while! I laughed out loud here at work and showed it to the woman who sits across from me. What on earth was going on that he made THAT face? Was he imitating his daddy?

joel, maggie said...

Two questions:
1) Does he always stick his pointer finger up like that - as if he's just had an epiphany? Cuz I've seen it in other pictures, and that's ridiculously cute.

2) Who the heck are the Nittany Lions?

Abby said...

Too cute! I can't wait for another visit.